Life as a Nobody

Life as a Nobody

Friday, July 30, 2010

Chapter Six-Keep Holdin' On

So Tommy and I hung out the next day too, I ate dinner at his house and watched a movie with him. Another perfect day, I thought to myself smiling. Even though it was kind of cold outside I decided to walk home today, it wasn't that far and I knew the way. I had plenty of time to get home though so I stopped at the library and got two books. It was getting dark so I went the shortest way I could to get to my house, running through yards and cutting through alleys. I stopped to rest for a second when all of a sudden I heard something behind me, I turned around but didn't see anything.
Hey little girl, isn't it a little late for you to be out? Somebody asked from nowhere.
Instead of replying I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, which of course I ran right into the voice. Whoever it was grabbed me and I looked up to see who's arms were holding me. I was shocked to see Billy Saner, a "popular" senior. Um, Billy...let me go! I yelled trying to shake the horror out of my voice.
Now why would I do that? I'm throwing a party and your on the guest list. he said, smiling widely at me.
I don't care!! I screamed trying to wiggle free.
Don't be like that little girl, he chuckled. Come on, and don't try to fight with me, he snarled pulling me to wherever he was going.
LET ME GO! I screamed as loud as I could. Then, all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment