Life as a Nobody

Life as a Nobody

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chapter Three-Somebody to Love

Well the rest of the day at school was pretty much the same as usual, whispers as I walk down the hall, nobody to sit with at lunch, nothing new. The only thing different was the principal decided to call my dad and tell him I skipped second period, which in my defense isn't what happened I simply ran out of the classroom and didn't come back. My dad, of course, didn't care which happened the point was I wasn't in class.
YOU SKIPPED 2nd PERIOD?
No Christi and Deen-
STACEY WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU? YOU KNOW BETTER!!!
I'm sorry dad..
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!
So I ran to my room, grabbed my 4 year old mp3 player, my paperback copy of November Blues, and plopped down on my bed. I turned the mp3 player on my favorite song, Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo and opened my book. The next thing I remembered was the BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP of my annoying little clock. I jumped up, turned it off and got ready for school. At breakfast Dad hopped on the bus and prayed today would be better.Why am I not surprised? There's a note on my locker, BOYFRIEND STEALER-WANNABE!
I sighed and took it down, I opened my locker and jumped back fast to make sure nothing fell on me today. Thankfully nothing did, I grabbed my books, my pencil, and binder, and went to first period. When I opened my binder there was a note, folded neatly inside the first pocket.
What was that yesterday? I thought you were different Stacey!
I looked over at Tommy and sighed, Tommy I told you I'm not friends with them anymore..I don't talk to them I don't listen to them I try to not see them why can't you believe me? You really think I'd do that?
Well everyone picks on the new kid..and I don't know if you would I just moved here yesterday.
Well if you're going to believe them over me that's your own problem I didn't ask for anymore drama in my life.
I don't know what he wrote back because when he handed me the note I threw it away. Done with one person of drama, I told myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment